ARB Air Compressor, 12 Volt, Twin
12V Twin High Output ARB Air Compressor
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Current Draw- Load/ No Load: 50/ 28 Amps
- Air Flow- Load/ No Load: 4.65/ 6.16 CFM
- Size- Inches: 4 x 7.5 x 10.8
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Manufacturer: ARB
- Warranty: 2 Year
This air compressor will also require air manifold 171503 to use 2 ARB Air Lockers, inflate tires with a 171302 Pump Up Kit and run even faster when paired with a 171501 1 gallon air tank.
This compact vehicle mounted compressor has been designed to do everything! Activate your ARB Air Locking Differentials, air up a 35" tire in less than a minute and run air tools. This 100% duty cycle, 6.16 cfm compressor is built to support all of your compressed air needs.
"ARB's new CKMTA12 twin on-board compressor kits were designed to fill the market need for a compact sized yet high-volume compressed air source to suit the high volume airflow needs of most air powered tools, and also to suit the actuation and control needs of the ARB Air Locker, and the harsh and demanding environment of the ARB Air Locker user."
Features & Benefits:
- Fully assembled and tested air compressor.
- Complete wiring loom w/ Air Locker solenoid plug-in terminals.
- Automotive OEM quality compressor isolating switch.
- 2 x relocatable splash resistant air filters with washable high-flow sintered bronze filter cartridges.
- Mounting bolts and washers.
- Comprehensive photo illustrated installation guide.
- Constructed primarily of light weight, high strength, engineering grade materials, including military and aerospace standard components.
- Pressure switch controlled air manifold system regulates pressure between 9.3Bar [135PSI] and 10.3Bar [150PSI] suited to air tools and all ARB Air Locker equipped vehicles.
- Highest air flow rate of any 12V compressor of its size on the market at 174LPM [6.16CFM].
- High efficiency design consumes only 56 Amps at maximum air flow.
- Built with sealed components for moisture and dust resistance.
- Hard-anodized cylinder bores and PTFE (Teflon) impregnated carbon fiber piston seals for reduced friction and maximum trouble free life.
- Ducted IP55 sealed brushless DC cooling fan and anodized motor mounting brackets effectively dissipate heat from the motors, heads and electronics allowing for a 100% duty cycle (under room temperature conditions).
- Anti-vibration / sound deadening is integrated into the mount.
- Relocatable splash resistant air filter assemblies for cleaner, cooler air supply and versatile waterproof air intake positioning.
- High density and high flow washable sintered bronze air filter elements.
- Full wiring loom included for simplified installation and easy plug-in connectivity to Air Locker control solenoids. (Note: Air Locker Manifold Kit #171503 required to mount solenoids).
- Equipped with dual heavy duty Maxi-Fuses for professional in-line circuit protection and true circuit redundancy in case of a fault.
- Motors are water sealed, 100% ball bearing equipped (i.e., no bushings used), and feature a unique linear brush pre-load system for extra long life, low heat and quiet operation throughout the life of the unit.
- Motors are internally thermal protected against extreme temperature damage.
- Compressor pistons are equipped with a heavy duty European made cylindrical roller bearing.
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped.
- Sealed illuminated automotive grade dash switch included.
- Fully serviceable and all replacement parts available.
- EMF suppressed for use in proximity to sensitive electronic equipment.
- CE and C-Tick compliant.
- Engineered, built, and individually dyno-tested in Australia from local and imported components.
1. ARB Tire Pump Up Kit 171302 (PUKT)
ARB's optional tire pump up kit is a must have for any trail rig. Makes it way too easy for airing those tires back up after a day of wheeling. Also includes attachments for airing up football, soccer ball, volley ball, air mattress, or even your blow up doll!
- High Heat Tolerant 20' Poly Air Hose
- T-Fitting Quick Disconnect
- Locking Tire Chuck
- Needle for balls
- Attachments for airing up air mattresses/swimming floaties, etc.
2. ARB E-Z Tire Deflator with Pressure Gauge - 0-60 PSI - ARB Part #505
The unique, patented design of the E-Z deflator allows for removal of the valve core for rapid tire deflation, while also providing accurate tire reading via the simple movement of a slidingvalve.
- Corrosion resistant brass/stainless deflator tool
- Quality bronze Bourdon Tube gauge design ensures accuracy is not affected by changes in temperature, humidity or altitude
- Fully geared, solid brass precision movement
- Protective rubber gauge guard
- Easy to read dial with 1 PSI increments
- Thoroughly designed and tested to ensure accuracy
- Includes protective canvas pouch and instruction sheet
Features & Benefits: